Thank you for your interest in Sizzling PR’s editing services. It is recommended that your book be copyedited with at least two rounds of editing prior to proofreading. If you aren’t sure what level of edit your book requires, please review the descriptions below. If you are still uncertain, feel free to email us for more details. We are happy to review your manuscript and offer tips and suggestions regarding which level of edit your book requires.
RUSH FEE: If you need your editing project completed in a week or less, a rush fee of $50.00 will be applied to the cost.
- This level of editing should be your last step before publication.
- The proofreader generally catches small errors such as missing words or letters, and incorrect punctuation.
- This includes one round of proofing. Proofreading should be used as the last read through before publishing.
- This service includes light to moderate copyediting. If your manuscript requires a lot more work than you initially thought, we may recommend developmental editing instead.
- Copyediting includes, but is not limited to, editing for misspelled words, punctuation, grammar, and word usage.
- This includes two rounds of editing.
- We recommend you do as much as you can on your own before hiring a professional editor. Self-editing your work is a wonderful first step on your journey. However, you may find you need extra help.
- Often, developmental editing begins with a very rough draft. We work closely with the author and suggest large modifications to improve the flow. Suggestions concerning modifications can include any of the following: the presentation of the work as a whole, organization, the content of the novel, and more. Developmental editing often requires some rewriting.
- Includes two rounds of developmental editing, with a discounted rate for additional rounds.